A Trip To The Sunflower Field

September 23, 2018

Yesterday, to celebrate the first day of fall, I took Maddy on a trip to see the sunflower field.



It was only about a thirty minute drive to a little town nearby. There was a big fall festival going on and the weather was a perfect 67 degrees so it made it easy to get into the fall spirit (not that it's ever hard to do) haha!





This time of year has always been my favorite. It's so exciting with all of the holidays coming up, which also means time to make memories with family. I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to be able to travel and visit our family in Virginia.





Maddy had so much fun! She went around to the sunflowers and gave them kisses and it was the cutest thing ever!!



If you know me, you know that I have always wanted to go to a sunflower field and the wait was SO worth it. I can't wait to go back next year! 





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment