Patience

August 13, 2018
"Be patient with yourself, nothing in nature blooms all year."


 Life is so funny the way that it can be so good and so hard all at once. This season of life is just that. Things have been so difficult for me emotionally for no particular reason. Life is so good in so many ways. I have a roof over my head, food (too much haha) in my belly, a car to get to and from where I need to go and my sweet little family. My husband works so hard for us so that I get to spend every single day watching our daughter grow up. With everything God has given me, I should walk around with a smile on my face all the time. I should feel less disconnected (I'm sure that has something to do with being away from our extended family) I should fail less at being the wife and mother I want to be. I should devote more time to God. But I do fail multiple times a day at each of these things and I constantly knit-pick every mistake I make. I think that this is all just a part of learning and growing but I'm desperately trying to find a healthy middle ground but I can't seem to get to that point and it's so frustrating so in the mean time I am just going to tape this quote all over my house as a constant reminder to be patient with myself. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment