See Past Appearance

April 24, 2018


We finally got a chance to stop by the gym to get our memberships. We had been meaning to for months, but life gets busy. It's probably not really necessary to even be writing this but I'm going to be completely transparent with you because I'm shocked at how humans can treat one another sometimes.

This body has been good to me. It has carried me through the best moments in my life. Graduating high school, falling in love and getting married to a man that loves it regardless of what it looks like and it turned that love into a baby who I know feels the same way. Can she tell me? No, but all I have to do is look at her and see the way she looks at me, like she just knows my body is the body that nurtured hers for nine months. It has also carried me through some of the worst. A broken childhood, seeing my mother fight cancer, homelessness, my father, who I never really got the chance to know, overdosing, and shortly after losing my sweet baby very early in my first pregnancy. Have I been good to it? No. Life comes with heavy burdens, and with each of mine, I found myself getting heavier as well. 

Before you feel the need to comment on someone else's appearance, you really should take the time to find out the reason behind why it is the way it is.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment