Mother's Day is tomorrow! If you need a quick last minute gift these Tea Towels are so cute and so easy to make! We made these for Maddy's Grandmas and of course I had to make one for me to keep.
What you'll need:
White Dish Towels
Paint
Cardboard
Paintbrush
Toilet Paper Cardboard Roll
A cute child ;)
I highly recommend to just strip your child down to just his/her diaper that way you have a minimal mess to clean up. Also, some wipes would have been really handy, but I always end up doing things the hard way haha!
When it came time to make the leaves for the flower, we used the inside tube of a roll of toilet paper. We squeezed it to make an oval shape and stamped it on the towel and filled it in with our paintbrush after. I don't know if you can tell but Maddy had so much fun making these!
Here is the finished product
Hope all of my fellow Mama's have a great Mother's Day!
( If you are interested, I got this idea from this talented lady click this link if you would like to check her post out https://www.icanteachmychild.com/handprint-tulip-towels-for-mothers-day/)







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment