Mother's Day Weekend

May 21, 2018


I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day! I am a weekend late on posting this but hey, when you have a baby it's hard to remember things. Shane had to work Saturday until 12 and after he got off we went to a few yard sales. This was my second Mother's Day with Maddison! Last year Shane  took me out to eat at The Hungry Farmer. If you haven't eaten there and you are local to the Hillsville/Fancy Gap/ Cana/ Mount Airy area you need to make dinner plans there ASAP and by that I mean tonight haha! This year we didn't do anything particularly special we just relaxed at the house.


We have a tiny front porch area and instead of  going out to eat we decided to use that money for a table and some chairs because we love grilling out during the summer! Maddy even has her own little chair and it is the cutest thing! 





The fact that God thinks I am good enough to be her mama is something I am thankful for every second of the day! I don't think I will ever be a good enough mother to deserve her, she is the sweetest little girl!



I didn't want the flowers Maddy (dada) got me to go to waste so we did a milk bath!!  Here are a few more photos for Mother's Day! 











1 comment on "Mother's Day Weekend"