"The closer you are to the Shepherd, the safer you are from the wolves"
Someone got this little lamb for Maddison before she was born. I would always put it near her when she was playing in hopes of her getting attached to it, because I think these little lovies are just so cute, but it never happened. Today she finally takes an interest in it and comes running into the room where I am and carries it over to me. I know I'm not the only one who needs reminders and this little lamb is just that-a reminder to me that I constantly need to be drawing closer to my Shepherd. On the days where I feel like the world is against me, because I've had a few of those lately, and the days where I feel like I'm on top of the world, because those are the days where I really need another reminder of
1 John 2:15-17. Those are the days where it's so easy to get caught up in the things of this world and just day to day life and I let myself inch further and further away from Him. So whoever got this for Maddy, thank you! You never know when something, even as tiny as this little lovie, will be a big blessing to someone.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment